Booking Information- Please read before scheduling online:
1. If you are scheduling for your wedding and trial, DO NOT BOOK ONLINE. Please text or e-mail us.
2. If you are scheduling for a group (2 or more tanners), DO NOT BOOK ONLINE. Please text or e-mail us.
3. Schedule your appointment 1-3 days before your event/vacation.
4. The tanning solution will stay on your skin for 8-12 hours (1-5 hours with our Rapid Rinse tan). While the solution is on your skin you’ll want to avoid water, sweat, tight clothing, make-up, lotions, deodorant, etc.
5. Your tan will last 7-10 days with proper skin preparation and aftercare. You’ll receive an e-mail upon booking with all the skin preparation instructions.
6. Complete waxing and nails BEFORE your spray tan appointment.
7. You’ll only need 1 session to achieve your ideal result. Each session should be spaced out at least 12-14 days, minimum.
8. Start using organic body was ASAP. It is also a good idea to purchase a Hammam mitt. You can find one by searching Amazon. We also sell them at the salon. Using an organic body wash and Hammam mitt to exfoliate will create a great spray tan canvas for us!
9. Be sure to check your e-mail after booking. Your (detailed) skin prep instructions will be e-mailed to you. You will also have a one-on-one consultation at your appointment! YOU MUST OPT-IN TO E-MAILS when you create your client profile or you will not be sent your preparation instructions.
10. Online booking will ask for a credit card number to reserve your appointment time. Your card will only be charged in the event of a no show or late cancel. We request 48 hours notice for cancelations. There is a 50% charge for late cancelations and 100% charge in the event of a no show.
11. If you are a repeat tanner, use the e-mail address you've provided to us prior as your log-in so we have your formula notes from past visits! Do not create a new profile.
12. Please contact us for same day appointment requests! There is a chance we will have a same day opening for you! If there is a time you are looking for that you do not see available, don't hesitate to shoot us a text to double check for you! ;-)
13. YOU MUST OPT-IN TO E-MAILS when you create your client profile or you will not be sent your preparation instructions.
Why airbrush tanning?
Did you know tanning beds are considered a group 1 carcinogen, right along with tobacco, asbestos and arsenic? Using tanning beds just 20 times increases your risk of skin cancer by an incredible 75%! Staying out of UV rays from the sun and tanning beds is a crucial part of sustaining a healthy lifestyle. You can achieve a faster, more beautiful tan through airbrush tanning and it is completely healthy. A tan is not worth dying for.
I am very fair. Am I going to look orange with a spray tan?
This is the most common question and concern we get. No, no, no! We will never make you look orange. Our solutions are some of the most luxurious on the market and produce a golden, natural brown color tan. We have solutions that match Nicole Kidman’s skin tone all the way to Eva Longoria’s skin tone. We will be sure to create a solution color that perfectly matches your skin tone and desired level of tan, without a hint of orange.
What if you don’t have a color that I like or that matches my skin tone?
You’re in luck! We pride ourselves on making your tanning experience customized and tailored to your needs. We can create, mix, and re-mix to create a color specific to your skin tone. We will record the formula so we can make the same solution mixture for you for each and every session.
Is your tanning solution harmful for pregnant women?
You should always consult with your doctor before getting an airbrush tan. There is no evidence that an airbrush tan will adversely affect your unborn child. Our solutions are all organic and made primarily from beet sugar and water.
Do you use organic solutions?
Yes! All of our solutions are organic certified with an Ecocert seal of approval.
How long will my tan last?
Your tan will last anywhere from seven to ten days, depending on how well you moisturize your skin and take care of your tan. Moisturizing your skin twice a day is the key to a long-lasting tan. With follow-up tanning sessions, you can retain your tan indefinitely!
How long will my session take?
From start to finish, the session usually takes about 25 minutes. Unless, of course, we chit chat for a little while : )
What should I wear after my tanning session?
We recommend you wear loose, dark clothing after your tanning session. Try to avoid a bra, socks and jeans.
What should I wear during my tanning session?
You can tan in your birthday suit if you would like! Most tanners tan in a small, black bottom and go topless. We sell disposable thongs, bikini briefs and strapless bras as well.
Will the tanning solution stain my clothes or sheets?
The tanning solution should not stain your clothing or sheets. Some fabrics are known to stain, such as silk and nylon; however, most other fabrics will wash up nicely.
So are you saying the solution will most definitely come off on my clothes and sheets?
No. Depending on your body temperature, the solution may or may not rub off onto your clothing and sheets. If you tend to be a warmer person, you may sweat or cause the solution to rub off onto your clothes and sheets.
Is there anything I should avoid for the 8-12 hours while my tan is developing?
Yes! Water, excessive sweat, skin on skin contact, make-up, lotions and deodorant are all important to avoid while the solution is on your skin and developing. After the initial 8-12 hours of developing, you can resume your normal lifestyle. We will go into detail about products and such during your consultation.
How do I prepare for my tanning session and how do I take care of my tan after my session?
Upon booking your appointment, we will send you detailed before and after instructions.
If my event is on a Saturday, when is the best day to tan?
We usually recommend tanning on a Wednesday, Thursday, or Friday for a Saturday event and on Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday for a Friday event. 1-3 days before your event or 1-2 days before you depart for a vacation is ideal. Although your tan will last for about seven to ten days, most tanners like to tan a couple days before their event so they have the most vibrant tan for their special occasion.
How long after my tanning session until I can shower or work out?
You can shower after about 8-12 hours. Your tan will develop over an 8-12 hour period. During that time you will need to avoid applying make-up, swimming, showering, applying lotions, and working out. After your first shower post-session, you can resume your normal lifestyle with your beautiful tan.
Is spray tanning more expensive than using a tanning bed?
A common misconception is that spray tanning is too expensive to maintain. Check out our calculations:
1 month at a tanning salon in a medium/facial bed= 15-20 sessions at $5/session is $75-$100
1 month at a tanning salon in a high pressure bed= 12-16 sessions at $20/session is $240-$320
1 month of airbrush tanning= $90-$170 (2-3 sessions)
Airbrush tanning is healthy and less expensive!